The generic sales tools in the market cater to various businesses but aren’t really helpful when it comes to MSP sales. That’s because an MSP salesperson wears multiple hats: that of a tech expert, a sales rep, and a solution provider while converting leads into actual customers. However, a sales software like Zomentum, built exclusively to serve your MSP sales team, with features such as sales funnel management, built-in CRM, sales automation, detailed quoting capabilities, powerful proposal builder with branding, out-of-the-box PSA integrations, will help you focus on your target audience and put your firm in a more competitive and more profitable position.
In this eBook, we’ll examine how MSPs can use such a managed services industry-specific sales tool to:
1. Retain all sales-related information in ONE place
2. Reuse existing information for quotes and proposals
3. Leverage workflows to gain more time to sell
4. Create reusable email templates
5. Have real-time access to global IT product databases
6. Manage your people and projects in one system
7. Get 360-degree lead visibility
8. Visualize data and take critical decisions
Brought to you by:
5G: Evolution or Revolution?
3 Strategies for Selling Zero Trust in the Channel
Devo Technology Unveils First Partner Program for Resellers, MSSPs, SIs
Three Ways MSPs Can Improve Supply Chain Security
Over 6,000 VMware vCenter Devices Exposed by Critical Vulnerabilities
BlackBerry Research: MSSPs Increasingly Targeted by Hacker-for-Hire Groups
Atera Investment to Help Company Assist More MSPs, IT Pros
Infoblox Cloud Specialization to Help Partners with SaaS Sales
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.